inStruth, 2007-9 Premio Andreani, muestra colectiva itinerante. Photo painting



inStruth, 2007-9, isabel peña & jose jove (unknown collaborator) after thomas struth
Installation. Text, e-mail and photo printed and painted on archive canvas.
Andreani Award 09-10-Group travelling exhibition. Argentina. Buenos Aires, Centro Cultural Recoleta


On the 17-07-2007 while I was visiting the contemporary art museum at Berlin, Hamburger Banhof, I found this real sceen in front of a work of Thomas Struth.
My photo camera ran out of battery, so I approached to the closest viewer who had a camera, explaining him my kneed to document such situation and asking him to please lend me his camera, and send me the photo by e-mail afterwards…
On the 28-07-07 I recieved an e-mail from Mr Jose Jove, the unknown collaborator who sent me this photo, making possible the chain of mediations that I present.

No hay comentarios: